A Typical Day On The Water With FishAbility Sports Club
Each Fishing Trip Will Be Approx. 3 Hours
Sailing Time Morning Session: 10:00am SHARP to 1:00pm.
Sailing Time Afternoon Session: 2:00pm SHARP to 5:00pm
*Time of sailing will be confirmed at time of booking.*
Shore Lunch: 1pm to 2 pm
Shore Lunch: FishAbility Sports Club will provide a light lunch of burger on a bun or hot dogs, fruit and a drink. **If you have a special dietary need please contact us or supply your own lunch.**
If it rains: If it should rain while we are on the water, we will return to the dock immediately. Also, if it rains before the outing the day will be cancelled and a rain date will be given. These requirements are dictated to us by our insurance coverage.
Items you will need to bring with you for your trip:
- Fishing License if necessary (see fishing license information sheet)
- Suitable Clothing for the weather; remember it is always cooler on the water.
- Hats, sun block, cameras, smiles.
- Fishing Equipment if you own any, (some rods and bait are available for use)
- $20 per angler, per fishing trip for gas and maintenance costs. Payment Due 7 Days Prior to Outing.