A Typical Day On The Water With FishAbility Sports Club
Each Fishing Trip Will Be Approx. 1-1.5 Hours
Sailing Time Morning Session: 10:00am SHARP
Sailing Time Lunch Session: 12:00pm SHARP
Sailing Time Afternoon Session: 2:00pm SHARP
*Time of sailing will be confirmed at time of booking.*
Light Shore Snack : To Follow your trip
Light Shore Snack : FishAbility Sports Club will provide a light lunch of burger on a bun or hot dogs, and a drink. **If you have a special dietary need please contact us or supply your own lunch.**
If it rains: If it should rain while we are on the water, we will return to the dock immediately. Also, if it rains before the outing the day will be cancelled and a rain date will be given. These requirements are dictated to us by our insurance coverage.
High Winds: If the winds exceed 15km it is unsafe for our pontoon to be on Rice Lake. If the winds get up while we are out and there is white caps on the lake we will return to shore immediately. Also if the winds are high before the outing the day will be cancelled and another date will be given.
Heat Alerts: If Environment Canada has issued a heat warning or alert or the temperature with humidity exceeds 32 degrees prior to the outing the day will be cancelled and another date will be given.
Items you will need to bring with you for your trip:
- Fishing License if necessary (see fishing license information sheet)
- Suitable Clothing for the weather; remember it is always cooler on the water.
- Hats, sun block, cameras, smiles.
- Fishing Equipment if you own any, (some rods and bait are available for use)
- $25 per angler, per fishing trip for gas and maintenance costs. Payment Due 7 Days Prior to Outing.